|“||I love the new Camila Cabello record. So good, so proud of her.||”|
– Selena Gomez
Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao (born March 3, 1997) is a Cuban-born American singer and songwriter. As part of the girl group Fifth Harmony, Cabello and her bandmates released one EP and two studio albums. Her departure from the group was announced in December 2016. As a lead artist, Cabello has released two singles which entered the top 20 on the US Billboard Hot 100: "I Know What You Did Last Summer" with Shawn Mendes and "Bad Things" with Machine Gun Kelly, with the latter reaching number four. In May 2017, Cabello released "Crying in the Club" as the lead single from her forthcoming debut solo album The Hurting. The Healing. The Loving.
- Taylor and Selena threw Camila a birthday party when she was planning on not doing anything for her birthday.
- Selena became friends with Camila through Taylor.
- Camila loves Selena's album "Revival".
- Camila has shown support for Selena whilst she had been struggling with anxiety and depression.
- Camila and Selena tweet each other a lot.
- They've both collaborated with Cashmere Cat.
- Camila listens to Selena's music on Spotify a lot.
- They both released their lead singles off their albums (Bad Liar, Crying In The Club) on the same day.
- ↑ Template:Cite tweet Archive link requires long scrolldown to pertinent tweet.
- ↑ "Camila Cabello". Infoplease. http://www.infoplease.com/biography/var/camilacabello.html. Retrieved February 19, 2017.