Gracie Elliot Teefey
June 12, 2013
|Status with Selena||
Gracie Elliot Teefey (born June 12, 2013) is Selena Gomez's half-sister. Selena and Gracie have the same mother, but a different father. It was first confirmed on the Mother's Day of 2013 that the mother of Gracie, Amanda Teefey was pregnant when Selena tweeted a picture of her mother with her baby bump on Twitter. It was finally confirmed by Selena on June 14, 2013 that Gracie was born. In the same tweet she confirmed Gracie's full name and birth date.
- Before Gracie was born Selena was going to be a big sister in 2011 to a sister named Scarlett but her mom miscarried around Christmas.
- The rumor of Gracie's birth day started on June 11.
- The first person to confirm the birth of Selena's sister was Demi Lovato via Twitter.
- On July 9, 2013 Selena tweeted on her Twitter account that she bought Adidas shoes for Gracie.
- On July 18, 2013, Selena answered in a Q&A that being an older sister is "the best feeling in the world."
- On August 1, 2013, Selena released the first picture of Gracie with her and her backup dancers for the Stars Dance Tour.
- According to one of Selena's friends, Selena loves taking pictures of herself and Gracie.
- On August 10, 2013, Selena spent the day with Gracie and her mom at the Topanga Mall in Canoga Park, California.
- On December 25, 2013, Selena posted a photo of she and Gracie cooking Christmas dinner.