|!||This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|Hotel Transylvania 2|
|Genre||Children's animated movie|
|Country of origin||United States of America|
Hotel Transylvania 2 takes place seven years after the first film, with the hotel now open to human guests. Mavis and Johnny have a young son named Dennis, whose lack of any vampire abilities worries his grandfather Dracula. When Mavis and Johnny go on a visit to Johnny's parents, Dracula calls his friends to help him make Dennis a vampire. Soon, things turn upside-down when Dracula's old-school human-hating father, Vlad, unexpectedly visits the hotel.
Original voices from the first film—Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Selena Gomez, Kevin James, Steve Buscemi, David Spade, Fran Drescher, Molly Shannon—returned for the sequel, with Keegan-Michael Key replacing CeeLo Green as Murray. New additions to the cast include Mel Brooks as Count Dracula's father, Vlad; Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally as Jonathan's parents, Mike and Linda; and Asher Blinkoff as Mavis and Johnny's half-human/half-vampire son, Dennis. The film was released on September 25, 2015, by Columbia Pictures and was a box office success.
A third film, titled Hotel Transylvania 3, is scheduled to be released on September 21, 2018.
Some time after the first film, Mavis (Selena Gomez) and her new fiancé Johnny (Andy Samberg) are finally married, with the approval of her father Dracula (Adam Sandler), and the world becomes aware of (and unfazed by) the existence of monsters. Mavis later reveals to Drac that she is pregnant and a year later, she gives birth to a baby boy named Dennis (Asher Blinkoff), who later befriends Wayne's daughter Winnie (Sadie Sandler). Nearing his fifth birthday, Dennis has yet to grow his fangs and Drac worries that his grandson might not gain vampire powers. Noticing the dangers of Transylvania, Mavis starts to consider raising Dennis where Johnny grew up, much to Drac's disapproval.
Drac tells Johnny (who doesn't want to leave the hotel either) to bring Mavis to California to visit the in-laws, Mike (Nick Offerman) and Linda (Megan Mullally), but to make sure to keep her distracted so that she will not move, leaving Drac to "babysit" Dennis. Drac enlists his friends, Frank (Kevin James), Wayne the Werewolf (Steve Buscemi), Griffin the Invisible Man (David Spade), Murray the Mummy (Keegan-Michael Key) and Blobby the Blob (Jonny Solomon) to help train Dennis to become a monster, to no avail. Drac takes Dennis to his childhood summer camp, Camp Winnepacaca, where he learned to hone his vampire abilities, and discovers that the camp is safer than it was when he went there. Drac stubbornly believes Dennis is a "late fanger", so he hurls Dennis from a tall, unstable tower to pressure the boy's transformation into a bat. Dennis does not transform, and Drac has to fly and rescue him at the last second. The stunt is filmed by the campers and uploaded to the internet, which eventually reaches Mavis and Johnny. Mavis angrily transforms into a bat to fly her and Johnny back to Transylvania. Drac and his friends reach the hotel a couple of seconds after Mavis. She confronts her father for putting Dennis in grave danger and his inability to accept that he is human. She states she will move out of the hotel after Dennis' fifth birthday the following Wednesday. Drac hangs his head with deep guilt.
Mavis invites Vlad (Mel Brooks), her grandfather and Drac's father, to Dennis' birthday party. As Vlad is much worse than he was when it comes to humans, Drac tells Johnny to have the human party-goers disguise themselves as monsters. Vlad receives the invitation and arrives with his monstrous bat-like servant Bela (Rob Riggle) to meet his great-grandson for the first time. Meeting him, he believes that fear will cause Dennis’ fangs to sprout and possesses a stage performer dressed as Dennis's favorite television monster, "Kakie the Cake Monster," to scare Dennis, but Drac shields his grandson at the last moment and exposes the deception to Vlad, who is outraged that Drac has accepted humans as guests in his hotel. Drac confronts his father about how humans are different now.
Mavis becomes upset with her grandfather’s behavior (regretting inviting him to Dennis's birthday party) and while the family argues, Dennis sadly flees the hotel (followed by Bela) and enters the forest with Winnie in tow, hiding in her treehouse, but they are attacked by Bela, who mistakes Dennis for a human. When Bela injures Winnie and threatens to destroy the hotel, Dennis' anger causes him to instantly grow his fangs and his vampire abilities manifest. He begins to fight Bela, who calls his giant-bat minions. Drac, Mavis, Dennis, Johnny, the rest of the monsters and (some of) Johnny's family team up to defeat his minions as Vlad watches. A livid Bela then attempts to kill Johnny himself with a stake, but Vlad appears and shrinks him to a harmless size telling him never to come near him and his family again. This allows the Werewolf Kids to lick him nonstop.
With Dennis having vampire abilities, Mavis and Johnny continue to raise him in Transylvania, and they resume the party with his friends.
- Adam Sandler as Count Dracula, the 539-year-old owner and hotel manager of Hotel Transylvania, Mavis' father, and Dennis's grandfather.
- Andy Samberg as Jonathan Loughran (nicknamed "Johnnystein"/"Johnny Stein" and "Count Jonafang"), a 28-year-old human. Mavis's husband, Dracula's son-in-law, and Dennis's father.
- Selena Gomez as Mavis D. Loughran, Dennis's vampire mother, Dracula's 125-year-old vampire daughter, and Johnny's wife.
- Asher Blinkoff as Dennis Loughran ("Dennisovitch"), Mavis and Johnny's five-year-old son.
- Sunny Sandler as baby Dennis
- Kevin James as Frank/Frankenstein
- Steve Buscemi as Wayne, a werewolf.
- David Spade as Griffin the Invisible Man
- Keegan-Michael Key as Murray, a mummy. He was previously voiced by CeeLo Green in the first movie.
- Mel Brooks as Vlad, Dracula's 977-year-old father. His full name is "Vlad Dracula".
- Fran Drescher as Eunice, the wife of Frankenstein.
- Molly Shannon as Wanda, a werewolf and Wayne's wife.
- Nick Offerman as Mike Loughran, Johnny's father, and Mavis's father-in-law.
- Megan Mullally as Linda Loughran, Johnny's mother, and Mavis's mother-in-law.
- Dana Carvey as Dana, the vampire camp director.
- Rob Riggle as Bela, Vlad's bat-like servant.
- Jonny Solomon as Blobby, a green blob monster.
- Chris Kattan as Kakie, a cake monster from Dennis' favorite television series.
- Jon Lovitz as The Phantom of the Opera, Hotel Transylvania's residential musician.
- Robert Smigel as Marty, a pink gill-man.
- Robert Smigel also voices Harry Three-Eye, a monster magician.
- Luenell as Shrunken Heads Monster.
- Sadie Sandler as Winnie, the werewolf daughter of Wayne and Wanda, and Dennis' best friend.
- Paul Brittain as Pandragora, an easygoing monster with tentacled hair that lives in Santa Cruz.
- Nick Swardson as Kelsey, a bearded man who is Mike and Linda's neighbor.
- Chris Parnell as Fly
- Doug Dale as Kal, a Mini-Mart worker in Santa Cruz.
- Ethan Smigel as Troy, Dennis' uncle and one of Johnny's younger brothers.
Director Genndy Tartakovsky commented about the possibility of the sequel in October 2012, "Everyone is talking about it, but we haven't started writing it. There are a lot of fun ideas we could totally play with. It's a ripe world." On November 9, 2012, it was announced that a sequel had been greenlit, and was scheduled for release on September 25, 2015. On March 12, 2014, it was announced that Tartakovsky would return to direct the sequel, even though he was originally too busy due to his developing an adaptation of Popeye, which would later get shelved.
In March 2015, it was announced that Mark Mothersbaugh, who scored the first film, had signed on to score the sequel.
American girl group Fifth Harmony recorded a song for the film entitled "I'm in Love with a Monster". It was featured in the film's official trailer, and was also played when the film itself was released.
Columbia Pictures released the film in the United States on September 25, 2015.
Hotel Transylvania 2 was released on DVD and Blu-ray (2D and 3D) on January 12, 2016, by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. The film was also released in Digital HD on December 22, 2015.
Hotel Transylvania 2 has grossed $169.7 million in North America and $299.4 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $469 million, against a budget of $80 million. Deadline.com calculated the net profit of the film to be $159.48 million, when factoring together all expenses and revenues for the film.
Predictions for the opening of Hotel Translyvania 2 in North America were continuously revised upwards, starting from $35—$48 million. Hotel Transylvania 2 earned $13.3 million from 3,754 theaters on its opening day in North America, which was the second-biggest Friday opening day in September, behind Insidious Chapter 2 ($20.3 million). During its opening weekend, Hotel Transylvania 2 earned $48.5 million from 3,754 theaters, finishing first at the box office and setting new records such as earning the biggest September opening (breaking its predecessor's $42.5 million record), the biggest opening for Adam Sandler, beating 2005's The Longest Yard ($47.6 million), and the biggest opening for Sony Pictures Animation. Regarding the film's successful opening, Josh Greenstein, Sony's president of marketing said, "We had a great date, and this is a big win for Sony Pictures Animation." The largest demographic of the opening weekend audience was under the age of 25 (60%) and female (59%), followed by male (41%), 25 and over (40%) and kids (38%). According to Rentrak's PostTrak reports, 23% of the audience bought tickets because it was an animated film, while 16% were attracted to the toon's subject matter and plot.
Hotel Transylvania 2 was released in a total of 90 countries. It was released in 42 markets between September 25 and 27, 2015, the same weekend as its North American release, and earned $30.18 million from 6,500 screens that weekend. Its overall rank for the weekend was second, behind Everest. Its opening weekends in the U.K., Ireland and Malta ($9.5 million including previews), Mexico ($7.84 million), South Korea ($4.2 million), Russia and the CIS ($6 million), Germany ($3.9 million), Italy ($3.7 million) and France and Spain ($3.2 million respectively) in October represented its largest takings. In China, it opened with an estimated $12.1 million debuting at second place behind the Chinese local movie The Witness which grossed $18.5 million. While the China figures are low in comparison to recent Hollywood movie openings, it actually excelled the first film's local lifetime gross by 19% in just the first six days. In terms of total earnings, its largest market outside of North America is the U.K. ($29.4 million) followed by Mexico ($23.7 million) and Venezuela ($19.9 million).
On Rotten Tomatoes, the film received a rating of 54%, based on 98 reviews, with an average rating of 5.3/10. The site's consensus states: "Hotel Transylvania 2 is marginally better than the original, which may or may not be enough of a recommendation to watch 89 minutes of corny, colorfully animated gags from Adam Sandler and company." On Metacritic, the film has a score of 44 out of 100, based on 24 critics, indicating "mixed or average reviews". In CinemaScore polls, audiences gave the film an average grade of "A-" on an A+ to F scale.
Max Nicholson of IGN awarded it a score of 6.5 out of 10, saying "While Genndy Tartakovsky's animation is top-notch, Hotel Transylvania 2 doesn't live up to the first monster mash." Nick Schager of Variety gave the film a negative review, saying "Its plot comes across as just a rickety skeleton designed to prop up Sandler and company's litany of cornball punchlines and gags, only a few of which cleverly play off of these characters' iconography" Alonso Duralde of The Wrap gave the film a positive review, saying "Whereas the jokes in the Grown Ups series feel reactionary and bullying, the family-friendly Hotel Transylvania gags instead come off as clever and humane, even when they're making fun of helicopter moms and lawsuit-sensitive summer camps." Stephen Whitty of the Newark Star-Ledger gave the film one and a half stars out of four, saying "Great movies like ParaNorman and Frankenweenie showed the laughs you could get out of funny fiends; Hotel Transylvania 2 just digs up a few corny gags." Bruce Demara of the Toronto Star gave the film two and a half stars out of four, saying "While the first Hotel Trans had humour for both younger and older audiences, this one will likely fall short in its appeal to adults, although there's plenty for the little monsters to enjoy."
Peter Hartlaub of the San Francisco Chronicle gave the film one out of four stars, saying "Hotel Transylvania 2 is an unfortunate throwback to about 20 years ago, when animated movies were more widely accepted as cinematic babysitters." Sandie Angulo Chen of The Washington Post gave the film two out of four stars, saying "Tartakovsky hasn't created the sort of sequel that eclipses the original, but then again the original wasn't exactly Toy Story or How to Train Your Dragon." Jesse Hassenger of The A.V. Club gave the film a C+, saying "It's an episodic, energetically animated gag factory from the pen of Adam Sandler, and while it's the best screenplay to bear his name in years, it also warps some overfamiliar family-movie concerns until they become unavoidable in their ickiness." Michael Rechtshaffen of The Hollywood Reporter gave the film a positive review, saying "This time around, greater attention has been paid to story and character development (while scaling back on all the sight gags) and the substantial results give the ample voice cast and returning director Genndy Tartakovsky more to sink their teeth into, with pleasing results." Josh Kupecki of The Austin Chronicle gave the film one out of five stars, saying "Channeling your inner child, you may find solace in Hotel Transylvania 2, but in the end it has no bite, doing continued disservice to the Universal monsters it scabs out, and adding another soiled feather to Sandler’s cap of mediocrity."
|42nd People's Choice Awards||Favorite Animated Movie Voice||Adam Sandler||Nominated|
|Favorite Family Film||Hotel Transylvania 2||Nominated|
|43rd Annie Awards||Outstanding Animated Effects in an Animated Production||Chris Logan, Brian Casper, Gavin Baxter and William Eckroat||Nominated|
|Outstanding Character Design in an Animated Production||Craig Kellman and Stephen DeStefano||Nominated|
|Outstanding Storyboarding in an Animated Production||Mike Smukavic||Nominated|
|2016 Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Voice From an Animated Movie||Selena Gomez||Nominated|
|Favorite Animated Movie||Hotel Transylvania 2||Won|
|Visual Effects Society Awards 2015||Outstanding Visual Effects in an Animated Feature||Alan Hawkins, Karl Herbst, Skye Lyons, Genndy Tartakovsky||Nominated|
Michelle Murdocca, the film's producer, said before the film's release that the studio was "talking about number 3 and moving forward and taking the franchise to the next level." On November 2, 2015, it was announced Hotel Transylvania 3 will be released on September 21, 2018. Despite previously leaving the series to direct other projects, Genndy Tartakovsky will return as director for this installment.
- Genndy Tartakovsky commented in October 2012 the possibility of the sequel: "Everyone is talking about it, but we haven't started writing it. There are a lot of fun ideas we could totally play with. It's a ripe world." On November 9, 2012, it was announced that a sequel has been greenlit, and is set for release on September 25, 2015. Genndy Tartakovsky will not return as the director due to him directing Popeye in 2015.
- A Sony executive said, "We eagerly await the moon of another Samhain, as children assemble in their black masses to witness the annual opening of the door to the Otherworld, allowing its monstrous beings to move among us and engage in wacky, vacation-related hijinks".
- On June 16, 2015, Selena announced that the trailer would be premiered on June 17. She also linked to a promotional image for the trailer.
- ↑ "‘Hotel Transylvania 2′ fun facts". Inquirer.net. September 8, 2015. http://entertainment.inquirer.net/178086/hotel-transylvania-2-fun-facts. Retrieved September 20, 2015.
- ↑ "Hotel Transylvania 3". http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/628529-hotel-transylvania-3-2018#/slide/1. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 "Hotel Transylvania 2 (2015)". British Film Institute. http://explore.bfi.org.uk/561898b341c64. Retrieved October 14, 2015.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Brian Truitt (November 25, 2014). "Mel Brooks checks in for Hotel Transylvania 2". USA Today. http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2014/11/25/mel-brooks-hotel-transylvania-2-movie-sneak-peek/19193423. Retrieved November 26, 2014.
- ↑ "David Spade talks about his fake problems. AMA. : IAmA". Reddit. April 30, 2014. http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/24dffi/david_spade_talks_about_his_fake_problems_ama. Retrieved July 13, 2014. "I think the next thing I'm doing is the voice in Hotel Transylvania 2, I thought that movie came out really well and especially Adam and Selena Gomez did a very good job with it. It was a very sweet, funny movie. The next one comes out next year. And there's talk of a Grown Ups 3 next winter."
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Sokmensuer, Harriet (June 16, 2015). "Hotel Transylvania 2 Costars Nick Offerman and Wife Megan Mullally: Who's Funnier? Here's What He Says". People. http://www.people.com/article/nick-offerman-wife-megan-mullally-hotel-transylvania-2. Retrieved June 17, 2015.
- ↑ King, Darryn (April 30, 2015). "Annecy Will Host Genndy Tartakovsky, Masaaki Yuasa, ‘Zootopia’ Directors, Richard Williams". Cartoon Brew. http://www.cartoonbrew.com/events/annecy-will-host-genndy-tartakovsky-masaaki-yuasa-zootopia-directors-richard-williams-112497.html. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- ↑ Alexander, Bryan (October 24, 2012). "New Bigfoot sighting in Hotel Transylvania short film". USA Today. http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2012/10/24/hotel-transylvania-goodnight-mr-foot/1649599. Retrieved October 26, 2012.
- ↑ Schou, Solvej (November 9, 2012). "Hotel Transylvania 2 scheduled for 2015 release". Entertainment Weekly. http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/11/09/hotel-transylvania-sequel-2015. Retrieved November 22, 2012.
- ↑ Jardine, William (May 17, 2013). "Sony Pushes Genndy Tartakovsky's Popeye Back to 2015". A113Animation. http://www.a113animation.com/2013/05/genndy-tartakovsky-popeye-delayed-to-2015.html. Retrieved May 22, 2013.
- ↑ "Sony Animation Shelves Smurfs 3 For New Origin Tale In Franchise Reboot". Deadline. March 12, 2014. http://www.deadline.com/2014/03/smurfs-origin-movie-replacing-smurfs-3-sony-kelly-asbury. Retrieved March 12, 2014.
- ↑ "A Conversation With Genndy Tartakovsky About ‘Hotel Transylvania 2,’ ‘Popeye,’ ‘Can You Imagine?’ and ‘Samurai Jack’". Cartoon Brew. http://www.cartoonbrew.com/interviews/a-conversation-with-genndy-tartakovsky-about-hotel-transylvania-2-popeye-can-you-imagine-and-samurai-jack-119737.html. Retrieved 28 May 2016.
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ "Fifth Harmony Checks iNTO 'Hotel Transylvania 2' With New Song 'I'm In Love With A Monster'". http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwmusic/article/Fifth-Harmony-Checks-iNTO-Hotel-Transylvania-2-With-New-Song-Im-In-Love-With-A-Monster-20150616. Retrieved June 16, 2015.
- ↑ Template:Cite press release
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Mike Fleming Jr (March 23, 2016). "No. 9 ‘Hotel Transylvania 2’ – 2015 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament". Deadline.com. http://deadline.com/2016/03/hotel-transylvania-2-profit-box-office-2015-adam-sandler-1201724249/. Retrieved March 24, 2016.
- ↑ Brad Brevet (September 24, 2015). "Forecast: 'Transylvania', 'Intern' & 'Inferno' Highlight Stacked Weekend". Box Office Mojo. (Amazon.com). http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4089&p=.htm. Retrieved September 26, 2015.
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 Anthony D'Alessandro (September 24, 2015). "‘Hotel Transylvania 2’ Set To Deliver New September Opening Record & Adam Sandler’s Second Best Debut". Deadline.com. (Penske Media Corporation). http://deadline.com/2015/09/the-intern-hotel-transylvania-2-the-green-inferno-weekend-box-office-1201550112/. Retrieved September 26, 2015.
- ↑ Pamela McClintock (September 25, 2015). "Box Office: 'Hotel Transylvania 2' Biting Off Record $46M-$48M Debut". The Hollywood Reporter. (Prometheus Global Media). http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-intern-earns-650k-827227. Retrieved September 26, 2015.
- ↑ Scott Mendelson (September 26, 2015). "Box Office: Adam Sandler's 'Hotel Transylvania 2' Bites Huge $13.25M Friday For Possible $50M Bow". Forbes. http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2015/09/26/box-office-adam-sandlers-hotel-transylvania-2-bites-huge-13-25m-friday-for-possible-50m-bow/. Retrieved September 27, 2015.
- ↑ Anthony D'Alessandro (September 28, 2015). "‘Hotel Transylvania 2’ At $48.5M Marks Record Opening For Adam Sandler; ‘Intern’ Slacks On Sunday – Monday Postmortem". Deadline.com. (Penske Media Corporation). http://deadline.com/2015/09/the-intern-hotel-transylvania-2-the-green-inferno-weekend-box-office-1201550112/. Retrieved September 29, 2015.
- ↑ "TOP OPENING WEEKENDS BY MONTH - SEPTEMBER". Box Office Mojo. (Amazon.com). http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/weekends/month/?mo=09&p=.htm. Retrieved September 27, 2015.
- ↑ Pamela McClintock (September 27, 2015). "Box Office: 'Hotel Transylvania 2' Sets September Record With $47.5M; 'Intern' Solid No. 2". The Hollywood Reporter. (Prometheus Global Media). http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-hotel-transylvania-2-827467. Retrieved September 27, 2015.
- ↑ 27.0 27.1 Anthony D'Alessandro (September 27, 2015). "Sony’s Luxury ‘Hotel Transylvania 2’ Setting Records; ‘The Intern’ Eyes $18.2M Weekend Salary – Sunday AM First Update". Deadline.com. (Penske Media Corporation). http://deadline.com/2015/09/the-intern-hotel-transylvania-2-the-green-inferno-weekend-box-office-1201550112/. Retrieved September 27, 2015.
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 Nancy Tartaglione (October 26, 2015). "‘The Martian’ Orbits $400M Global; ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Nears $200M; ‘Ghost Dimension’ Solid – Intl B.O. Update". Deadline.com. http://deadline.com/2015/10/paranormal-activity-ghost-dimension-witch-hunter-martian-ant-man-hotel-transylvania-international-box-office-results-1201592886/. Retrieved October 27, 2015.
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 Anita Busch (September 28, 2015). "‘Hotel Transylvania 2,’ ‘The Intern’ Bow Amidst Holdovers ‘Everest’ And ‘Scorch Trials’ – Intl Box Office Update". Deadline.com. (Penske Media Corporation). http://deadline.com/2015/09/hotel-transylvania-2-the-intern-pan-sicario-lost-in-hong-kong-box-office-international-1201553347/. Retrieved September 29, 2015.
- ↑ Nancy Tartaglione (October 12, 2015). "‘The Martian’ Crosses $118.5M Offshore; ‘Pan’ Serves Up Est. $20.4M – Intl B.O. Final". Deadline.com. http://deadline.com/2015/10/the-martian-pan-hotel-transylvania-2-inside-out-the-walk-international-box-office-results-1201575166/. Retrieved October 13, 2015.
- ↑ Nancy Tartaglione (October 18, 2015). "‘Ant-Man’ Supersizes With $43.2M China Bow; ‘Crimson Peak’ Reaps $13.4M – International Box Office". Deadline.com. http://deadline.com/2015/10/crimson-peak-ant-man-martian-hotel-transylvania-scorch-trials-pan-international-box-office-results-1201586990/. Retrieved October 19, 2015.
- ↑ Nancy Tartaglione (December 27, 2015). "‘Star Wars’, China Trio, ‘Peanuts’ Lead Weekend – International Box Office". Deadline.com. http://deadline.com/2015/12/star-wars-daddys-home-mojin-devil-angel-peanuts-international-box-office-results-1201673407/. Retrieved December 28, 2015.
- ↑ Nancy Tartaglione (November 2, 2015). "Sony’s Sizzling ‘Spectre’, ‘Hotel Transylvania 2’ Top Charts In Strong Frame – Intl Box Office Update". Deadline.com. http://deadline.com/2015/11/spectre-sony-hotel-transylvania-2-martian-last-witch-hunter-scouts-guide-zombie-apocalypse-international-box-office-results-1201602038/. Retrieved November 4, 2015.
- ↑ Nancy Tartaglione (November 15, 2015). "‘Spectre’ Adds $152.6M In Overseas Hat Trick – International Box Office Update". Deadline.com. http://deadline.com/2015/11/spectre-prem-ratan-dhan-payo-martian-peanuts-paris-attacks-international-box-office-results-1201624317/. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- ↑ Nancy Tartaglione (November 24, 2015). "‘Mockingjay’ Lands At $144.5M As China & Caution In Europe Squeeze Hwd – Intl B.O. Final". Deadline.com. http://deadline.com/2015/11/hunger-games-mockingjay-part-2-spectre-international-box-office-results-1201634041/. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- ↑ "Hotel Transylvania 2". http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/hotel_transylvania_2/. Retrieved February 24, 2016.
- ↑ "Hotel Transylvania 2 reviews". http://www.metacritic.com/movie/hotel-transylvania-2. Retrieved October 30, 2015.
- ↑ "Hotel Transylvania 2 Review". IGN. September 24, 2015. http://ign.com/articles/2015/09/24/hotel-transylvania-2-review. Retrieved October 1, 2015.
- ↑ Nick Schager (September 24, 2015). "‘Hotel Transylvania 2’ Review: Sandler’s Big Granddaddy Dracula Comedy". Variety. http://variety.com/2015/film/reviews/hotel-transylvania-2-film-review-1201600848/. Retrieved October 1, 2015.
- ↑ Alonso Duralde (September 24, 2015). "'Hotel Transylvania 2' Review: Adam Sandler Proves He's Not Entirely a Lost Cause". Thewrap.com. http://www.thewrap.com/hotel-transylvania-2-review-adam-sandler-andy-samberg-selena-gomez/. Retrieved October 1, 2015.
- ↑ Stephen Whitty (September 24, 2015). "'Hotel Transylvania 2' review: Fangs a lot". NJ.com. http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/09/hotel_transylvania_2_review_fangs_a_lot.html. Retrieved October 1, 2015.
- ↑ "Hotel Transylvania 2 has a few new faces, same old gags: review". Thestar.com. September 24, 2015. http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/movies/2015/09/24/hotel-transylvania-2-has-a-few-new-faces-same-old-gags-review.html. Retrieved October 1, 2015.
- ↑ Hartlaub, Peter (September 24, 2015). "‘Transylvania’ sequel bites off more than it can chew". SFGate. http://www.sfgate.com/movies/article/Transylvania-2-script-never-rises-from-the-6525391.php. Retrieved October 1, 2015.
- ↑ Angulo, Sandie. "‘Hotel Transylvania 2’ review: Sequel is just enough of a Halloween treat". The Washington Post. http://www.washingtonpost.com/goingoutguide/movies/hotel-transylvania-2-review-sequel-is-just-enough-of-a-halloween-treat/2015/09/23/50a44ee6-6151-11e5-b38e-06883aacba64_story.html. Retrieved October 1, 2015.
- ↑ Hassenger, Jesse (September 24, 2015). "Hotel Transylvania 2". Avclub.com. http://www.avclub.com/review/hotel-transylvania-2-mixes-fun-gags-and-creepy-mes-225593. Retrieved October 1, 2015.
- ↑ "'Hotel Transylvania 2': Film Review". The Hollywood Reporter. September 24, 2015. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie/hotel-transylvania-2/review/826542. Retrieved October 1, 2015.
- ↑ "Hotel Transylvania 2 - Film Calendar". The Austin Chronicle. September 25, 2015. http://www.austinchronicle.com/calendar/film/2015-09-25/hotel-transylvania-2/. Retrieved October 1, 2015.
- ↑ "People's Choice Awards - Nominations 2016". http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/awards/nominees/. Retrieved November 7, 2015.
- ↑ "Kids' Choice Awards - Nominations 2016". http://www.nick.com/kids-choice-awards/. Retrieved February 2, 2016.
- ↑ "VES Awards - Nominations 2016". https://www.visualeffectssociety.com/14th-annual-ves-awards-nominees.
- ↑ Roberts, Sheila (September 25, 2015). "20 Things to Know About ‘Hotel Transylvania 2′". Collider.com. http://collider.com/hotel-transylvania-2-20-things-to-know-about-the-sequel/. Retrieved September 26, 2015.
- ↑ Lesnick, Silas (November 2, 2015). "Hotel Transylvania 3 Opens Its Doors in 2018!". ComingSoon.net. http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/628529-hotel-transylvania-3-2018#/slide/1. Retrieved November 3, 2015.
- ↑ Amid Amidi (June 20, 2016). "Genndy Tartakovsky Isn’t Done With ‘Hotel Transylvania,’ Will Direct Third Film in Franchise". Cartoonbrew.com. http://www.cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/genndy-tartakovsky-isnt-done-hotel-transylvania-will-direct-third-film-franchise-140820.html. Retrieved June 20, 2016.
- ↑ Sony executive talking about Hotel Transylvania 2
- ↑ https://twitter.com/selenagomez/status/610889661624418304