|“||Selena is a sweetheart. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She's amazing to work with and she's one of my best friends, so I feel very lucky to be able to work with somebody I'm very close to.||”|
– Jennifer on Selena in an interview with Girl Power magazine
Jennifer Lindsay Stone (born February 12, 1993) is one of Selena Gomez's friends. They have worked together in Wizards of Waverly Place for five years. Jennifer playEd Harper and Selena played Alex. Jennifer is known for having many televison and movie roles, such as Harper from Wizards of Waverly Place,Harriet from Harriet the Spy, and "The Babysitter" on Deadtime Stories.
Wizards of Waverly Place ended on January 2012, but Selena and Jennifer are still in contact. They see each other frequently, despite their busy schedules.
- Selena made a funny YouTube video with Jennifer, called "I Miss Demi Lovato", on set of Wizards of Waverly Place. You can view the video here.
- They both attended a Katy Perry concert.
- Selena and Jennifer tweet about their friendship often.
- In an interview with Hollywood Life on September 30, 2013, Jennifer talked about how down-to-earth Selena is.
- In an interview with Total Girl Philippines, Jennifer said, "Selena one of my best friends. She is one of the most amazing human beings I have ever met. She is the best listener and is always good to help you with a problem."