Amanda Dawn Cornett
|Status with Selena||
|“||My mom means my happiness, my love, my best friend and the world to me. She is the reason I smile and the reason I am here.||”|
– Selena in an interview with Just Jared 
Amanda Dawn "Mandy" Teefey (previously: Amanda Dawn "Mandy" Gomez; born: Amanda Dawn Cornett; April 16 1976) is an Italian-American former stage actress, she's also Rick's ex-wife, Brian's wife and Selena, Scarlett & Gracie's mom.
- Mandy married Brian on May 18, 2006.
- Mandy's very proud of her daughter, Selena, and often walks with her to different places.
- She is shown on Selena's short film, Girl Meets World.
- Selena says that Mandy's favorite song is "Middle of Nowhere", the eleventh track on Selena's album, When the Sun Goes Down. 
- Selena told E! News that her mom convinced her to act as Faith in the 2013 drama film, Spring Breakers.
- Amanda was pregnant in 2012-2013 to Gracie Elliot Teefey. This was confirmed by Selena on Mothers' Day of 2013.
- Selena has once said that her mom was her mentor.
- She had a miscarriage to a baby girl named Scarlett in 2011.