|The Ellen DeGeneres Show|
|Created by||Ellen DeGeneres|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer||Andy Lassner, Ed Glavin, Ellen DeGeneres, Jim Paratore, Mary Connelly|
|Original run||September 8, 2003-present|
The Ellen DeGeneres Show, often shortened to Ellen, is an American television talk show hosted by comedian/actress Ellen DeGeneres. Debuting on September 8, 2003, it is produced by Telepictures and airs in syndication, including stations owned by NBCUniversal. Selena Gomez has appeared multiple times in the show.
Selena Gomez mentions/appearances
- On December 10, 2009, Ellen's Toys for Tots segment continued. One of the prizes that could be won was a Kiss & Tell CD. On the same day, Ellen scared Selena in her dressing room.
- On September 9, 2010, Selena was interviewed by Ellen. She was asked if she was dating Justin Bieber.
- On March 22, 2011, while in her dressing room, Selena recorded a video to talk about her A Year Without Rain Tour. The video was featured in The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- On June 6, 2011, Selena was interviewed. She gave details on her relationship with Justin Bieber. On the same day, she performed her single, "Who Says" and hosted a "Did You Know?" segment about herself.
- On November 16, 2011, Selena was interviewed about Justin Bieber and media scruntiny. On the same day, she performed her song "Love You Like a Love Song".
- On September 9, 2012, Selena was interviewed yet again about Justin Bieber.
- On September 28, 2012, Selena was interviewed when a man snuck behind her and scared her.
- On April 16, 2013, Selena performed her single "Come & Get It". On the same day, she was interviewed by Sophia Grace and Rosie.
- On August 5, 2013, Selena was interviewed on how she met Brad Pitt, her friendship with Taylor Swift, and life after dating Justin Bieber. On the same day, she performed "Come & Get It".
- In 2015, Selena got scared by Kevin dressed up as Taylor Swift and also got scared by Elsa.