|!||This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||[Vanessa is] amazing. [I'd] like to be [someone] like her. She's great. She's been such an incredible person... and she's a really good friend.||”|
– Selena talking about Vanessa in an interview with Famous
Vanessa Anne Hudgens
December 14, 1988 (age 25)
|Status with Selena||
Vanessa Anne Hudgens (born December 14, 1988) is an American actress and singer. Hudgens rose to prominence playing Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical series. Hudgens has also appeared in various films and television series for the Disney Channel. She had her feature film debut in the 2003 film Thirteen, a teenage drama in which Hudgens had a supporting role. She had mainstream success following the release of the High School Musical trilogy, and her relationship with co-star Zac Efron was heavily publicized. Her appearance in the series helped make her a household name. Songs from the films also charted worldwide, with the song "Breaking Free" peaking inside the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100. This led to Hudgens releasing her debut album, V, on September 26, 2006 which entered the Billboard 200 at number 24, and was later certified gold. Her second album, Identified, was released on July 1, 2008 in the United States.
Since the release of her albums and the High School Musical franchise, Hudgens has focused on her acting career. She has appeared in the films Bandslam (2009), Beastly (2011), Sucker Punch (2011), Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (2012), Spring Breakers (2013), and Machete Kills (2013). She has also played the title role in the Broadway musical Gigi in 2015, and the role of Rizzo in Grease: Live in 2016.
Vanessa is one of Selena Gomez's best friends.
- On February 9, 2013, Selena and Vanessa went bowling in New York City.
- They are both part of a Bible study group.
- They both starred in the drama film Spring Breakers.
- Selena says that Vanessa gives her advice.
- They both promoted Spring Breakers (along with the other Spring Breakers cast) worldwide.
- They were spotted shopping in Paris while promoting Spring Breakers.
- Vanessa talked about Selena in an interview with OK! magazine. She said, "Selena is so smart, beautiful, talented and amazing. She’s got such a great head on her shoulders. I’m just there to hold her hand and have fun with her. I just adore her."
- In an interview with Yahoo!, Vanessa said that Selena inspired her to work with UNICEF. She said, " Selena loves working with UNICEF so much. She is just such a beautiful, stunning person on the inside with all that she does. I see how much she cares about the kids and how they’ve really touched her life. I was aware of UNICEF and their amazing deeds and I was excited to take part, as well."
- Selena tweeted a picture of them with Ashley Benson.
- On March 3, 2014, Selena posted a picture of she and Vanessa, with the caption, "@vanessahudgens my only, official party buddy for life ;)".
- On March 27, 2014, Selena tweeted a picture of her and Vanessa hanging out along with their Spring Breakers co-star Ashley Benson. Selena called them her "big sisters", and expressed her disappointment in not being able to hang out with Rachel Korine, another Spring Breakers co-star of theirs.
- On April 7, 2014, in a chat with her fans, Vanessa was asked to describe Selena in five words. She described Selena as "beautiful, talented, go-getter, loyal, gypsy".
Vanessa and Selena
- ↑ Confirming that Selena and Vanessa went bowling
- ↑ Disney Dreaming - Selena Gomez & Vanessa Hudgens Are Part of a Bible Study Group
- ↑ Selena on Vanessa
- ↑ Picture of Vanessa & Selena in Paris, France
- ↑ Vanessa & Selena shopping at France
- ↑ Vanessa on Selena in OK! magazine
- ↑ Disney Dreaming
- ↑ Selena's tweet
- ↑ Selena's picture
- ↑ Selena's picture of herself, Vanessa, and Ashley
- ↑ Vanessa describing Selena